Building Contractors & Real Estate Management



CDA's Important Information


» Procedure for transfer of plot/house
» Procedure if someone wants to transfer property to his family members through gift
» Documents required for transfer of plot to the legal heirs of the dead Allottee
» Procedure for change of title through sale deed
» Documents required for issuance of C.T.C. of allotment letter, if lost
» Requirements for approval of building plans.
» Requirements for issuance of completion certificate and process to apply
» Documents required for permission to mortgage property in favor of House Building Finance Corporation or any bank
» Documents required for Birth Certificate
» Documents required for Death Certificate
» Documents required for transfer of Plot/Property
» Requirements for Change of Trade
» Documents required for Possession of Plot
» Documents required for Court Decision
» Transfer Fees for Residential Plots
» Transfer Fees for Commercial Plots
» Un-metered Water Supply (Flat Rates) for Private Residences
» Water Connection formalities of Water Meter Division
» Steps for providing water connections



Follow us on Facebook:
All rights reserved. © 1982-2020
Flat#8, 1st Floor, Rose Arcade
G-11 Markaz, Islamabad.
Powered By: